Kuala Lumpur4th Floor, 4-001A Plaza Lowyat, 170 & 171, Seksyen 67 off Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur 10:00AM – 19:00PM (Mon – Sun), Close on Public Holidays - firstname.lastname@example.org
PerakL1-R-3, NO 3, De Garden, Persiaran Medan Ipoh, 31400 Ipoh , Perak 10AM - 7PM (Mon - Fri), 10AM - 3PM (Sat), Close on Sunday and Public Holidays - email@example.com
The entirety of VAIO Laptop products do not support update of Windows 10 S.
VAIO does not have plans to release Windows 10 S based laptop products.
Identify And Resolve Issues Quickly With A Variety Of Troubleshooting Tools And Resources.
FAQ for VAIO Consumer Customer
FAQ for VAIO Commercial Customer
FAQ and troubleshooting for VAIO computer
Nexstgo Company Limited (“NEXSTGO”) Limited Warranty for VAIO Notebook Computer Devices (Only applicable to “VAIO” series)
- NEXSTGO provides limited warranty period, twelve (12) months, for customer who has free carry-in repair service, including parts and labour for the notebook computer.
- The limited warranty covers the battery pack within twelve (12) months of the original purchase date as shown on the original proof of purchase.
- The limited warranty covers the power adaptor within twelve (12) months of the original purchase date as shown on the original proof of purchase.
- NEXSTGO accepts goods exchange (except for displayed products) after verified by Repair Service Centre with more than five (5) defective pixels within seven (7) calendar days from original date of purchase. Goods returned to dealer must be in original packing, with accessories and proof of purchase.
- NEXSTGO accepts goods exchange (except for displayed products) after verified by Repair Service Centre with hardware failure within seven (7) calendar days from original date of purchase. Goods returned to dealer must be in original packing, with accessories and proof of purchase.
- Customer must present the original proof of purchase to NEXSTGO Repair Service Centre for verification when warranty service is rendered. Service fee will be charged if any one of the documents cannot be produced. NEXSTGO reserves the right to refuse services to anyone if original proof of purchase cannot be produced.
- Customer is responsible for delivering and collecting the Computer at his/her own cost when carry-in repaired service is requested.
- This limited warranty covers hardware only. Software, accessories such as connection cables, power cables and CD/DVD are excluded in the warranty.
- NEXSTGO is not obligated to re-install preloaded software. Handling fee will be charged for the request of re-installation service.
- The limited warranty service is offered to the computer for defect(s) caused undernormal usage, in the judgement of NEXSTGO's technician. The warranty is nulland void under the following circumstances if:
- the computer has been damaged or has failed due to accident, cabinets/cosmetic damage, abuse, liquid spill or submersion, neglect, misuse, unauthorised modification, extreme environment, extreme physical or electrical stress or interference, fluctuation or surges of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, fire, acts of God or other external causes;
- the computer, included hardware and preloaded software, has been modified, altered and/or repaired by persons other than NEXSTGO and/or NEXSTGO's authorised service centres;
- the serial number has been altered, effaced or removed;
- NEXSTGO may use parts or products that are new or refurbished and equivalent to new in performance and reliability in servicing your product.
- Any detective part which has been replaced, shall be NEXSTGO's property.
- Customer should backup his/her own hard disk contents of his/her own accord before repair. NEXSTGO shall not provide hard disk backup service.
- In case of repair, hard disk content may be destroyed and customer will not be informed in advance. NEXSTGO shall not be liable for any data, records or program lost due to repair.
- Please refer to the Repair Terms and Conditions for the details on the Repair Services.
Asian District Maintenance Plan
*Regions include: Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia
- Asian District Maintenance Plan enables customers who travel with, or relocate VAIO laptop to receive warranty service in any region where their product is announced and sold and supported by Nexstgo or a Nexstgo authorized reseller under Nexstgo Computer Limited Warranty and/or the destination region Warranty Services Agreement.
- The length of Asian District Maintenance Plan is based upon the original warranty period assigned in the region of origin where the laptop was first sold by Nexstgo or a Nexstgo authorized reseller.
- The phone support languages and the method of service will be determined by the destination region. For customers who have on-site repair warranty, on-site service will be delivered where it is available.
- Some service and/or parts may not be available in all regions. Nexstgo or a Nexstgo authorized reseller may repair the laptop with comparable VAIO parts. For example, if the product was purchased with a Japanese keyboard, and service request is submitted in US, Nexstgo may replace with a US keyboard upon your agreement.
- Some regions may have fees and restrictions that apply at the time of service such as packaging, shipping and handling fees. You will be advised of your responsibility to pay these fees at the time of service.
- For VAIO products, if a customer has purchased warranty extension in the original region of hardware purchase to extend the Nexstgo base warranty offered with a product, Asian District Maintenance Plan will provide coverage until the end of purchased warranty extension.
- Specifications may vary from country to country. Check with your local distributors or retailers for any updates on the current product.
- Colors of actual products may differ from product shots due to photography lighting or display setting of your viewing device.
- We try our best to provide accurate and complete product information online yet we reserve the rights to keep, change or correct any information without further notice.